Opdateret 5. januar 2018
KONFIDO’s value proposition leverages proven tools and procedures as well as novel approaches and cutting edge technology, in view of creating a scalable and holistic paradigm for secure inner and cross-border exchange, storage and overall handling of healthcare data in a legal and ethical way both at national and European levels.
- Programme: Horizon 2020
- Start: November 2016
- Duration: 36 months
- Budget: € 4.992.077,50
- Better acceptance of eHealth solutions among patients
- Encouraging Member States to widen the use of eHealth
- Ensuring the right of patients to cross-border healthcare
- Supporting the development of European legal and operational standards for cross-border data exchange and patient privacy protection
- Better protection against unauthorised use of personal data, breach of confidentiality and cybercrime
- Increasing the awareness of stakeholders, private and public ones, on the current level of data security
- Definition of clear architectures that will promote interoperability between eHealth solutions
- MedCom will lead T3.1: Gap analysis for interoperable solutions at a systemic level. MedCom has worked with eHealth interoperability for more than 20 years. We develop standards and perform test and certification of various systems which ensures cross sectoral interoperability within eHealth on a national basis.
- Participate in T3.2: Use cases inventory and demo-specific scenarios in-depth analysis. MedCom will contribute with its long standing experience regarding developing, testing, certifying, implementing and monitoring interoperability solutions in the national cross sector health care environment.
- Participate in T7.1 System Integration and testing. MedCom will contribute with its long standing experience regarding developing, testing, certifying, implementing and monitoring interoperability solutions in the national cross sector health care environment.
- Support Sundhed.dk in the pilot trial in T7.2: Cross-border health data exchange across EU. MedCom has participated in other projects with pilot testing. Furthermore, MedCom can assist Sundhed.dk in their piloting by providing technical support.